- Activity Check Investigations
- AOE/COE Investigations
- Asset Searches
- Background Investigations
- Business & Personal Financial Reports
- Civil Investigations Plaintiff & Defense
- Criminal Defense Investigations
- Disability Investigations
- DMV Records
- Domestic Related Investigations
- Insurance Fraud Investigations
- Liability Investigations
- Locates & Missing Persons
- Personal Injury Investigations
- Process Service in some states
- Product Liability Investigations
- Subrogation Investigations
- Surveillance Specialists
- Witness Interviewing
- Workers’ Compensation Investigations
- Undercover Investigations
$110 per hour and $1.10 per mile are billed from the nearest metropolitan city or nearest airport where the case is worked. Reports are $30 per typewritten page, excluding cover and billing pages, and billed in addition to the hourly rates. Video copies are $30 each whether you choose a USB thumb drive or a Blu-ray DVD. Database fees and DMV searches are extra charges and can be estimated upon request. We do not charge extra for working on holidays or rush cases.
Domestic clients and plaintiff attorneys are required to pay a retainer before work commences. Insurance companies, TPAs, and Self Insured companies are invoiced with payments due upon receipt. We do not charge for surveillance hours during the time a subject is lost.
Reports are emailed to save time and money, hard copies are extra @ $.75 per page plus postage. Requested overnight or two-day shipping of video will be done on the client’s shipper account or billed actual costs in advance. All credit cards are accepted for domestic and plaintiff attorneys via PayPal if desired. This includes debit cards and or checking transfers through PayPal. The PayPal fee will not be charged to the client.